The editors of the Midwest Journal of Undergraduate Research would like to invite all undergraduate students at any college or university to submit manuscripts from any discipline to be considered for publication in our journal’s fourth issue (2015).
- 300-word abstract
- 5-50 pages in length
- 12pt Times New Roman or Calibri font, double spaced.
- Submit in .doc format
- Submissions may be from any discipline as long as they are research based.
- May use MLA, APA, or Chicago Style.
- Accompanying your submission you must provide the following information:
- School/Graduating Class
- Discipline of paper
- Citation style used
- Daytime Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- The name and contact information of a sponsoring professor
Manuscripts submitted by January 15th, 2015– guaranteed review
Manuscripts submitted between January 16th and 31st, 2015– will be reviewed on a rolling basis
For questions you may contact us at: