Please email to Judi Kessler (firstname.lastname@example.org) in a SINGLE Word document the following materials:
- A one-page explanation of interest in the position and what training, experience, and skills you possess that would be useful for this undertaking. A list of skills and traits relevant to this position is at the bottom of this page.
- A short (2-3 pages) writing sample from a current or previous course you have taken at Monmouth College
- The names of two Monmouth College faculty who will write letters of support for you
Please send in campus mail to Judi Kessler (Professor Kessler, Wallace Hall 3) the following:
- A hard copy of your Monmouth College transcript (unofficial print-out is fine)
Applications accepted beginning March 2013. Deadline for submission: April 5th.
Applications will be reviewed by the faculty committee:
Judi Kessler, Kevin Roberts, Hannah Schell, Tim Stiles, Fred Witzig
Skills and traits relevant to these positions:
- Clear writing
- Technical/computer skills
- Public speaking
- Public relations
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Additionally, all editors need to be reliable, able to meet deadlines, and able to work well in groups.