Please email Fred Witzig (firstname.lastname@example.org) a SINGLE Word document with the following materials:
- A one-page explanation of interest in the position and what training, experience, and skills you possess that would be useful for this undertaking. A list of skills and traits relevant to this position is at the bottom of this page.
- A short (2-3 pages) writing sample from a current or previous course you have taken at Monmouth College
- The names of two Monmouth College faculty willing to recommend you for an Editor position (please do not ask for letters of recommendation)
Please send in campus mail to Fred Witzig (Professor Witzig, Wallace Hall 09) the following:
- A hard copy of your Monmouth College transcript (unofficial print-out is fine)
Applications accepted beginning March 2017. Deadline for submission: April 14, 2017.
Applications will be reviewed by the faculty committee:
Blake Nielsen, Jonathan Coley, Marsha Dopheide, Judi Kessler, Anne Mamary, Kevin Roberts, Michelle Holschuh Simmons, and Fred Witzig
Skills and traits relevant to these positions:
- Clear writing
- Technical/computer skills
- Public speaking
- Public relations
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Additionally, all editors need to be reliable, able to meet deadlines, and able to work well in groups.